Our services in regard to the design of the hardware
Each technology is based on the correctly designed equipment. We know that versatility, the ability for being modernized, and reliability even in the most adverse conditions are all very important. The research and the development of the hardware are the areas of our activity that include design of the electronic devices from the start, simulations and analysis of the calculations, the realization of planned projects, and modernization of the solutions that are already in use.
After loading the image, you should wait about 20 seconds for the model to fully load.
The development of the devices based on diverse processing units
The diversity of the areas in which electronic devices are used requires from the engineers a great elasticity in the selection of technologies. Different requirements are set for production, common-use, or medical tools. We understand that well and that’s why we are able to base your device on the processing unit that suits your project the best.
- Microprocessors: NXP i.MX 6, TI AM335x, ATxSAM, STM32MPx.
- Microcontrollers: STM32, CC2538, ESP32, ESP8266, NXP, AVR, TI, ATSAM.
- Signal processors: DSP TI, MSC8251.
Interfaces of many standards
Picking the right interface might be a key feature that decides if the device works correctly at top of its capabilities or not. Possible distortions, right voltage, sufficient data flow, and compatibility of the communications all shall be taken into the account.
- RS232, RS485, RS422, M-Bus
- USB, UART, GPIO
- Ethernet, MII, RMII
- 1-Wire, CAMAC
Design of the devices that use wireless communication
A few years ago the rising popularity of electronic devices led to the necessity of using the communication means that do not use the solid cable connections. Unsurprisingly, many technologies now enable remote communication between devices. IDO Electronics specializes in the adaptation of the latest trends. That’s why we offer a wide selection of the ready solutions.
- Local radio transmitters – WiFi, Bluetooth, 868MHz Point-to-Point.
- Wide Area Networks (WAN0 – GSM (5G), LoRaWAN.
- MESH networks – Zigbee, Z-wave, BLE mesh, ISM-band mesh.
- Optical communication – IrDA, FSO, Fiber.
Input user interfaces
Almost every device shall be designed with ease of use in mind. To ensure the optimal way of the flow of user’s commands we implement reliable input user interfaces tailored to your project.
- Movement detection, gesture control, face recognition.
- Buttons, switches, tensometers, transmitters.
- Capacitive and resistance screens, HMI, fingerprints readers.
- Sound detection and voice recognition.
Simulation and analysis
An effective way to expand the gains of the future project is foreseeing and early detection of potential threats. A professional simulation conducted by the qualified team of the engineers surely will contribute to the minimization of risks. Bet on the experience of our team and ensure the success of your product.
- Use of SPICE (Simulation Program with Integrated Circuits Emphasis).
- Enough processing power to conduct complex Monte Carlo simulations.
- Test automation with the scripts.
- Benchmarking of the working units.
The devices that are designed by our engineers are adapted to the latest European trends. We guarantee full minimization, versatility, and reliability while ensuring financial and time optimization. We always use solutions that are proven and supported by calculations and law directives. With us, you are sure to construct a product that is market-ready.
- HDI PCB (High-Density Interconnectors) designing.
- Multilayer PCB 1-16 with elastic stack-up.
- Minimization of the elements – SMD 0201, BGA, QFN.
- Optimization of the production costs.
- Low-power design.
- High-speed signal integrity.
- Electromagnetic compatibility.
- The versatility of footprints, susceptibility to modernization.
- Analysis of the availability of the spare parts, end-of-life monitoring.
The implementation of many solutions requires defining many tools from scratch. Projects of the circuits that are based on the FPGA circuits and hardware description languages (HDL) like Verilog, VHDL, Verilog-A are an effective way to introduce pioneering functionalities. The use of solutions like Test Bench helps with the simulation of the work of new devices and the elimination of potential errors. On the client’s request, we design the ASIC circuits for the special uses and make them available for the ready silicon technology delivered by the customer.
- Use of hardware description languages: Verilog, VHDL, Verilog-A.
- TestBench simulations.
- Design of silicon integrated circuits.