Obligations resulting from many complex regulations of the EU are often neglected by manufacturers and importers. But ignorance in the matter of procedures may result in regrettable effects like fines or, as a consequence of serious neglect of the law, even with the sentences. The experience that IDO Electronics has in the matter of law regulations will help you to navigate through the current regulations, norms, and directives. We’ll advise on how to go through the process effectively, timely, and economically. Thanks to the knowledge of our specialists and engineers we guarantee complete solutions.
Currently, we have experience in the following areas:
- 2014/30/UE EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive.
- 2014/35/UE LVD Low-Voltage Directive
- 2011/65 RoHS II Directive
- 2015/863 RoHS III Directive
- 2017/745 Medical Device Regulation
- 2016/425 PPE Personal Protective Equipment Regulation
More than a product
The European regulations also govern less obvious matters than safe and correct use of the devices. Norms regulate, for example, how the products that manufacturers sell in the European Union Countries should be labeled. The CE mark, identical to it’s documented standard, should be located in the precise place. The regulations also precise the casing of the products and describe the additional elements like the manuals, assembly, and warehousing methods. Put your trust in IDO Electronics and be sure that every legal document needed is prepared and filed correctly.
- We point and explain the directives that relate to your project.
- We conduct the tests of products that the EMC directive relates to.
- We help with formulating the Compliance Declaration.
- We prepare the right documentation.
- We prepare the CE mark labels.
- We prepare the manuals.
- We design the right casing.